Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: Proclaim by word and example the good news of God in Christ.
- We are first and foremost a worshiping community, participants rather than spectators.
- Service to the community (St. Paul’s as well as local, national, and international)
- Anglican traditions (e.g. scripture, tradition, and reason, the via media, unity in diversity.)
- Uphold the traditional orthodox formularies (scriptures, Creeds, sacraments, and the historic episcopate.)
- Recognize and value every person as made in the image of God, welcoming the gifts that diversity affords.
- Seek to equip all the saints in the baptismal ministry to which they are called.